Information from the National Association of State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Directors:
- COVID-19 Telehealth Policy Fact Sheet: The Center for Connected Health Policy is a national telehealth resource center on policy. The CCHP works closely with all telehealth resource centers in the United States and provides technical assistance to state agencies and lawmakers on telehealth policy. For recent information on telehealth legislation and policy, visit the CCHP website.
- WEconnect and Unity Recovery are partnering to offer four daily all-recovery meetings to anyone. Meetings will follow an open format and are available to anyone in recovery or seeking it. Join the calls at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. (Central time) every day at zoom.us/my/allrecovery.
- Additional online/phone recovery meetings are available at:
- Presentation: Substance Use Disorder Services in Days of a Pandemic: You Need a Bigger Boat The presentation includes:
- Safety precautions.
- How to move all services to telehealth.
- Reimbursement contingencies.
- Leadership actions underway to address this rapidly changing situation.